On this page you can invite other contributors, to help set up the environments.
Invite a User
To invite a new user, you should:
- Click the Add User button.
- Provide the Email and full name.
- Select the Roles to associate to the user.
- Press the save button.
By pressing the Save button, the target user will receive an invitation email, with a link to follow in order to complete the registration by providing its personal password, or by selecting Google as identity provider.
Once the user has been created, you must configure the authorizations to companies and environment.
You can edit a user, by clicking on the three dots on the right of each user and then Edit.
To each console user, you can assign the following Roles:
- ADMIN: allows the user to create other users, and configure the authorizations.
- CONFIGURATOR: allow the user to change the configuration of an environment.
- BILLING: allows the user to verify the billing of a production environment.
By clicking on the three dots on the right of each user in the list (except for yourself), you can manage the authorization.
Initially, the authorizations are empty, so you need to select at least a company. Now, for each company and relative environment, you can define whether the user can display and edit the environment.
By clicking the EDIT link o each application name, you can change the authorization to the associated environments.