- General Access base documentation, including how-to guides, security management, and release notes.
- Appearance Configure the appearance of the DPS through images, labels, text and CSS.
- Catalog Define products, consumables, and documentation offered to your customers.
- Properties Enrich the data model with information specific to your application domain.
- RAW Data Data published by remotely connected products, machines, or sensors.
- Computed Data Compute new data, through counters and mathematical expressions.
- Remote Control Control connected products remotely.
- Events Define all possible event types that can occur on the product or location and that are worth to be recorded.
- Insights Transform RAW data into valuable information.
- Involvement Raise the attention of the user and possibly ask to do something.
- Automations Let the DPS take autonomous decisions to do something.
- Service Configure the service offered to your customers.
- Interfaces Configure the user interfaces of the DPS.
- Integrations Integrate the DPS with third-party systems.
- Access & Security Manage the overall security and how your users access the DPS.
- UI Components Customize the way information is displayed using filters, widgets, controls, and templates.
- IoT Connectors and REST APIs How to connect your products to Servitly through MQTT or your IoT platform How to integrate your systems to Servitly...