The self-registration procedure allows users to access the DPS independently. If active, within the Public Login page, there will be a button "Create new account" to start the self-registration flow.
- The user must enter its persona email address.
- The user receive an email with registration link to navigate.
- The user must enter all the required information, passwords and accept agreements to complete the registration.
- Within the DPS, a new Customer is created
- Within the DPS, a new User is created under the customer.
- The user can login, activate things and start using the DPS services.
User Onboarding Configuration
Within the Access and Security / User Onboarding page, you can configure any aspect related to the user onboarding experience.
You can decide whether to turn on or off the self registration from the login page.
Refer to the How to manage users guide for more details about user management in the DPS, including the self-onboarding experience.
You can define whether a predefined location should be created with the customer.
If selected, according to the selected customer type, a location named Home or Location is created.
In order to verify customer data, you can force your customer to review their data on the first login.
You can select the types of users you wish to allow to self-register.
In case of Business or Personal types, a new customer is created, else by selecting Partner, the user performing self-registration must also provide the Partner Code that must be validated.
The Partner Code is used by the DPS to retrieve the partner (previously registered) where to create the new user.
Refer to the Ecosystem structure article for more details about the different types of users that can be registered in the DPS application.