Derived metrics with Sampled and Continuous computation
When defining a derived metric, it is now possible to select whether the computation is to be continuous or sampled. The Continuous computation takes into account all input values and can generate the same number of output values, while the Sampled computation is calculated periodically and generates only one output value per sampling period.
By using the Sample computation, you can reduce the number of DPH consumed, and, in addition, you can reference more input variables than continuous computation.
Partners management improvements
Like customer users, partners can now self-register by providing all the necessary company and contact information. In addition, end-users can autonomously request to be assigned to a specific Partner (e.g. TAC, Distributor) by providing the partner code.
In the partner-details-widget, which can now also be placed on a customer's overview page, partner assignment can be activated.
- Some labels were missing and could not be located.
- The export popover was not displayed when exporting the data to CSV format.
- Null element not discarded in statistics results with groupBy.
- NotLike predicate was not working with multiple values.
- The Republic of Korea was missing in the in country list.
- The page was not reloading when the language was changed from the profile page.
- The agreement preview popup was using a wrong label for the close button.